[Affiliate disclosure all links to Amazon are affiliate links] Before you purchase any anti aging device, you will want to know the answer to this question which is the best anti aging laser system for 2017? Because if you plan to invest, you probably want the best anti aging laser device that meets your needs.
In this review we will make sure you know exactly which is the best device, how to use it to get the best results, and learn all the pros & cons before you purchase it.
The most advanced anti aging laser for home use is: TRIA Age Defying Laser System
There are plenty of devices under different brand and manufacturers, but the TRIA stands out when it comes to effective results, safety, FDA clearance, and manufacturing laser technology devices.
TRIA Age Defying Laser Technology
TRIA Age Defying laser uses technology of visible laser light approved by FDA to be used at home and designed to help treat multiple signs of aging on your face.
TRIA is using fractional laser (meaning the laser breaks down to numerous spots of light) which each penetrate the skin and heat it at the lower dermis layer. The heating stimulates the collagen fiber producing cells!
This is how the body naturally reacts to this type of light and heat energy – by new collagen being produced. As new collagen is produced, the dermis layer gets filled by new fibers, and signs of aging are reduced, including straightening of visible wrinkles and fine lines.
Best Anti Aging Laser For 2017
So as far as looking for the best age defying LASER system for home use – The TRIA is the best one.
There are other laser systems you can find online, but non of them comes from a reputed manufacturer like TRIA Beauty, which has been making home laser devices for 15 years! We choose TRIA age defying laser as the best anti aging system for 2017.
Why TRIA? – If you are going to invest in a laser device, you would probably want it to be TRIA, and non of the cheap no-name brands which pop up at online stores. When it comes to laser, safety and effectiveness come first. Not every device out there has FDA approval!
Why You Should Always Buy a NEW Laser Device? – You should always buy a NEW laser device and not from eBay or Craigslist, for two main reasons:
- The TRIA (and other anti aging systems) have a lifespan battery of 3 years, and if you buy a device which was already activated, you might be disappointment it runs out before you plan.
- Second reason is the TRIA at Amazon comes with 90 days money back guarantee, if you buy a used device you can not activate the risk free purchase.
The Pros and Cons of TRIA Age Defying Laser
There are many great things that can be said about this product, with one being that the claims you can get fast results, are backed up by many customer reviews! Comparing to professional laser clinics each session doesn’t take that long to complete, the side effects are minor, and it costs way less than attending beauty salon treatments.
The Pros of TRIA Anti Aging Laser:
- Happy customers – When comparing the TRIA to similar at-home anti aging devices, it still stands out with customer satisfaction!
- It is cordless – So you can use it anywhere you want, very comfortable to treat the face without cords and sockets.
- Fast results! According to the clinical studies and (some customer reviews) you should see improvement in the texture of your skin after two weeks, when used according to to treatment daily plan.
- Noticeable results – Will likely come after you have completed the full eight weeks of treatment.
- All facial areas – Other devices are approved for eyes and mouth area only, the Age Defying is approved for forehead too.
- Very easy to use – The treatment is very easy, no tech hassle, just press and glide.
- FDA Approved – The device has FDA clearance for all skin tones!
- Safety sensors – The TRIA has several safety sensors embedded in it, which make it dumb-proof to use at home.
- Three energy settings – So you can adjust the level as your treatment proceeds.
- Cost effective – Much cheaper than professional laser treatments, then the Tria Anti-Aging Laser may be the perfect alternative.
- Money Back Guarantee – The most outstanding offer, 90 days money back guarantee if you are not happy with the results!
- Online and offline service! TRIA has a professional support and service world wide, taking care of post sale issues.
With all these pros, there is no doubt you can use the device to reduce signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles and other skin imperfections on your face. Owning this device is a convenient way to get results and to look younger after a few short months.
The Cons of TRIA Age Defying Laser
There are some important information about the TRIA which are worth to know.
- The price – TRIA Age Defying Laser may be expensive for many people. Going to a dermatologists to receive anti-aging treatment via laser is far more expensive than this product. But still it may be out of reach for many people.
- Side effects – How do you know the TRIA laser works? The skin reacts to the heat by redness, dry skin and feeling prickling sensation. All these usually pass within 24 hours. Other TRIA age defying laser side effect might be discoloration, appearance of tiny brown dots, where the melanin is produced as reaction to the light. These are more rare and pass within few weeks.
- Battery with a recharging limit – The TRIA battery has a definite amount of recharging cycles it can handle. When it cannot be recharged again, you will need to get a new device. This can happen after 3 years.
- Required creams – We are not so sure if it is a con or not, but in order to get the ideal results TRIA recommends using their line of post treatment moisturizers. You probably can use other similar creams but if you want the best for your skin you may need to plan adding $150 for the special Age Defying cosmetic solutions.
- Facial use only – Worth to know the TRIA (and other laser devices) are not approved by FDA to be used on the neck or hands.
With these taken in mind, TRIA is still by far the best selling home anti aging laser system. Thousands of women and men use it each month and improve their skin appearance. With the 90 days of money back guarantee there is actually no risk only gains. Check out the TRIA customer reviews before you order your device.
Does TRIA Wrinkle Treatment Laser Work?
It’s worth pointing out that there are many positive reviews about the Tria Anti-Aging Laser and there’s no shortage of TRIA before and after photos of people who have bought and used it.
What you should do is view some of these photos because this will allow you to see what other people’s results were like when they’ve used the laser. In short, the laser does work, but you will want to follow the instructions that come with it and you will want to use it as recommended because this is how you’ll get results.
How To Use It– The first thing you have to do is clean your face because if your skin has makeup on it or other types of products, then the laser beam won’t be able to fully penetrate the area it is being used on.
Once your face is cleaned, you choose either level 1, 2 or 3 on the device and then you use it on your entire face.
Basically, there is a low, medium and high setting, but you will want to start off with the lowest setting until you get used to it.
After you’re finished, you should apply the skincare products to help the skin recover faster.
Should You Get TRIA Anti Aging Laser?
Do you have signs of aging and you are sick and tired of not getting results with products? Maybe you are curious to see whether or not the Tria Anti-Aging Laser works, or maybe you just want to reduce your fine lines and other signs of aging. It doesn’t matter what your reasoning is or if it is one of those reasons, you should definitely give this product a try.
Remember, when you order this laser device, and use it regularly you can expect get noticeable results. Click here to get the best home anti aging laser system and begin your wrinkle treatments ASAP.
As you can see, the device is worth buying and trying out. With the 90 days money back guarantee, its even risk free to give it a try.